Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator

I am looking for a highly recommended vet in Stamford ct. We

Customer Question

I am looking for a highly recommended vet in Stamford ct. We moved here recently and have not searched for a vet. I need one to get my dog checked for worms. I don't think his worm medication is being effective. thank you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this site to help you with your problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the dog field for 25 years. It will be my pleasure to help you today. The below animal hospitals come highly recommended by the public which is what you want to see. I Always seek out customer reviews because they are likely to be more honest as they have nothing to lose.

I am not sure what type of worms you are talking about as you don't mention but heartguard plus kills the majority of worms and Interceptor also does this but for a while it was taken off the market because it was being made where human drugs are made and there was speculation that some human formulas of drugs were finding their way into the interceptor, from what I understand they are back up and running Cornell

also got good reviews

At this link you can see other rating in your area and you leave feedback of your own. Just click on the state

here is CT