Essentially the urinalysis is pointing to a possible urinary tract infection. I would suggest sending a sample of her urine out for a culture and sensitivity to see if it grows bacteria. Nitrites are usually and indication that bacteria may be present. Her specific gravity is a bit on the low side but doesn't scream kidney issues yet as it could be that she has been drinking a lot as a result of having a bladder infection. Protein would be elevated because there is blood present in the urine.
I would send a culture off and then start her on antibiotics. If she is already on antibiotics and a culture hasn't been sent off then it isn't worth the cost to do so. A culture should be sent out before antibiotics are started. The antibiotic can be changed pending the result of the test.
Make sure that she has plenty of water available to her to keep flushing her bladder.
Please let me know if further assistance is needed.
sorry, the question was up for a while and had to go to the vet (physical therapy) in the meantime.
Yes, her vet is also thinking UTI, just wanted a second pair of eyes.
She does seem to be feeling better, yes. Thank you. Have to go mainly by attitude, as symptoms were very ambiguous.