It's a bit of a mix of both. But more blood than stool and is all liquid
The vet didn't do any blood work.
His gums seen the normal soft pink color they usually are
I don't think there is a chance they got into rat poison. However, we live in North Lake Tahoe and we walk the dogs on the trails in the National Forest that backs up to our house. We let them off leesh while we are walking them so it's not a stretch to think they got into something but I doubt there would be poison out there. There aren't homes in the forest. It's just odd because Lenny has been fine up until an hour ago.