How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Debbie Your Own Question
Dr. Debbie
Dr. Debbie, Veterinarian
Category: Dog
Satisfied Customers: 5034
Experience:  Full time practicing companion animal veterinarian.
Type Your Dog Question Here...
Dr. Debbie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my 77 lb lab mix just ate a leave from a jade plant. Is it

Resolved Question:

my 77 lb lab mix just ate a leave from a jade plant. Is it poisonous.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Debbie replied 4 years ago.


The jade plant is not a toxic plant. Ingesting any plant can cause some minor gastrointestinal irritation, but it shouldn't be anything serious.


Please let me know if you have more questions about this,


Dr. Debbie

Dr. Debbie and other Dog Specialists are ready to help you

Related Dog Questions