Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator

my bitch dog is in season her son got out and mated with his

my bitch dog is in season her son got out and mated with his mum what should i do ???/
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. You can let your vet know get her spayed which will take care of the pregnacy or you can allow her to have the puppies if you plan on using her for breeding . There is also medical abortion which is not without risk. You can read about these options here
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

is it a problem that they are mother and son if i decided to carry on with the pregnacy is there any problems as this is incest like in humans ???/

It is inbreeding and is not desiresable but people do this all the time. It ups the chance that the pups will carry a lot of genetic markers from the lineage which can mean more health problems in the pups as they age.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thank you for your help :-)
You are welcome. Have a good day:)