Cher, Dog Caregiver--Extensive Experience
Experience:  Extensive Experience Caring for Canines; Specializing in behavior and health concerns.

Dog may have ingested some Rid X. Dog is nutered male 46 lbs,

Dog may have ingested some Rid X. Dog is nutered male 46 lbs, gave a quart of water with chicken broth dog finished I need to do more?
Is this going to kill my has been over an hour since I asked?
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

Thanks for your patience. My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer.

According to the MSDS (material safety data sheet) for Rid-X, below, it is considered non-toxic, but of course not meant for ingestion:

Since you've already given your dog water with chicken broth, you can rinse out his mouth with water and then watch for symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea or behavioral changes (stumbling, disorientation, lethargy and unwillingness to eat). If you see anything that is out of character for your dog, it would be advisable to seek medical attention immediately, at an ER vet center, if it's after hours for you.

Hopefully, your dog will be fine, but continue to monitor him and have him seen by his regular vet even if he seems alright in the morning, just to be on the safe side.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,