Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
According to the MSDS (material safety data sheet) for Rid-X, below, it is considered non-toxic, but of course not meant for ingestion:
Since you've already given your dog water with chicken broth, you can rinse out his mouth with water and then watch for symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea or behavioral changes (stumbling, disorientation, lethargy and unwillingness to eat). If you see anything that is out of character for your dog, it would be advisable to seek medical attention immediately, at an ER vet center, if it's after hours for you.
Hopefully, your dog will be fine, but continue to monitor him and have him seen by his regular vet even if he seems alright in the morning, just to be on the safe side.