Hello, and thanks for writing in.
There are some dog formulations of mink oil used to condition their haircoat, so these are fine. If the mink oil is ingested, it may cause stomach upset, vomiting, diarrhea, and lack of appetite. If the ingestion occurred within the past hour, I would recommend inducing vomiting by giving 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide in the back of the mouth. If there is no vomiting, you can repeat the dose of peroxide once. Otherwise, if you see vomiting and diarrhea, I would recommend visiting with your veterinarian, as they may need to see your dog for specific treatment so that dehydration and electrolytes don't become abnormal.
I hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist further.