Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts ASAP
The most important thing is to rewash your pet immediatly you must besure to get all this medication off. Use soap to remove
All the signs you describe tells me your baby is suffering from a toxic pyrethan(chemical used to control fleas) overdose.
There is not much you can do at home but try to provide supportive care. For future reference it is never ok to use dog flea medication of flea shampoo on cats the chemical content is to high.
Try to keep him calm and make sure she is drinking.
Please watch for seizures. With out veterinary care I can not ell you that your baby will be ok. I understand completely not having the finances this is becoming more common in this economy .
I will be online most of the day It does not cost extra for followup questions so please feel free to contact me thru out the day and I will try to help.