How long is she doing this?
Is she eating well?
Is she incontinent?
Does she take meds for seizures?
I am sorry so sorry your girl has had all this trouble.
Proin is very dehydrating so I think that may be the reason for the licking.
You can read about incontinence and the use of Proin here:
Seizures in a dog her age would most likely be caused by ingesting a non food or toxic item or a metabolic issue like diabetes, hyperthyroid, etc.
She may also have urinary toxins in her bloodstream causing the seizures, incontinence and the licking.
UTI's must be treated with an effective broad spectrum antibiotic like Clavamox or clidimycin and for a long enough duration so all bacteria is eradicated. If not, they will refluorish, stronger and more resistant and reinfect her. In addition, the bacteria can become tolerant of the same antibiotic so the medication should be varied for best results.
She should also be encouraged to drink as much as possible to keep the kidneys and bladder flushed. You can give her one daily drop of unsweetened (only) cranberry juice. That will reduce the PH of her urine and make her bladder inhospitable to UTI bacteria.
It is also possible these events may be triggered by stones or crystals. She should have a new urine analysis so you will know for sure. Sometimes bacteria does not show up. If so she should still complete a round of antibiotics.
I would also check for sugar just to rule out diabetes.
Please let me know if you still have questions and how your baby is feeling. I will be happy to help further.
I hope she feels better very soon.