NancyH, Dog Expert:Rescue, Train,Breed,Care
Experience:  30+ yrs dog home vet care & nursing, rescue, behavior&training, responsible show breeding, genetics

My white standard poodle 18 months old pees on his front legs.

My white standard poodle 18 months old pees on his front legs. He lifts his leg when he pees but most of the times he pees on his front legs. What can I do?
Category: Dog
Expert:  NancyH replied 7 years ago.

Check the fur along the abdomen - sometimes trimming the fur off the end of the prepuce and for a few inches in front of the genital area will keep the stream pointed away from the dog better than he is managing now.

I've seen some people use leg guards for the front leg coat made of vinyl material

What I've seen people using at dog shows looks like rain pants with an elastic cuff at the bottom by the wrist and suspenders over the shoulders area. Here is one example

Hope this helps you!