If it has been less than two hours since your dog ingested the Lipitor, you can induce vomiting by following these instructions, from http://www.petplace.com/dogs/how-to-induce-vomiting-emesis-in-dogs/page1.aspx:
"Despite the label indicating that hydrogen peroxide is toxic, it is safe to give to dogs for this purpose. It is considered toxic since it induces vomiting and therefore does not stay in the body.
The appropriate dose of hydrogen peroxide is one teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight. If you have an oral syringe, one teaspoon equals 5 cc or 5 ml. Once given, walk your dog around or gently shake the stomach area to mix the peroxide with the stomach contents. Vomiting should occur within 15 to 20 minutes. If no vomiting occurs, you can safely repeat the three percent hydrogen peroxide once. If it is still not effective, your dog may need to be seen by a veterinarian for stronger vomiting medication.
Once the hydrogen peroxide is given, it is important to watch your pet so that he does not re-ingest the substance. If there is concern about toxicity, collect and take a sample of the vomitus to your veterinarian."
If you would rather have the vet do this, and give activated charcoal to bind and neutralize the medication in his digestive system, bring him to the nearest ER vet center.
The 10 mg. Lipitor most likely will not harm him, but it would be a good idea to monitor him closely and have him seen by the vet. You could call the ER vet center first, to tell them you're bringing him in, but if he's acting fine, they may tell you to watch him for the time being.
I hope all will be well with your dog.