Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years experience as a companion animal veterinarian in British Columbia, California and Ontario
7995545

Does Clamamox 125 mg. have the number BMP205 on it I want

Does Clamamox 125 mg. have the number BMP205 on it? I want to make sure because I may have mixed it up with another prescription for my dog.
Could you check the imprint again to make sure you have the numbers and letters correctly stated here?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
BMP205 white tablet

This may be a generic medication as I can't find anything matching it.

I will opt out of the question and maybe someone else will be familiar with it.

Hi there!

I am not in the clinic today, but I just phoned and had someone check - this is indeed Clavamox 125! :-)

Hope that helps!

If this has been helpful, please hit the green "Accept" button and leave feedback.

If you need more information, just click on reply and I will still be here to provide it!

The above is given for information only. Although I am a licensed veterinarian, I cannot legally prescribe medicines or diagnose your pet's condition without performing a physical exam. If you have concerns about your pet I would strongly advise contacting your regular veterinarian.

Fiona

Dr.Fiona, Dog Veterinarian
Experience: 16 years experience as a companion animal veterinarian in British Columbia, California and Ontario