You do not have to worry about chocolate toxicity from this candy if the actual amount of chocolate is very minimal(see below) .It is not necessay to have him throw up but save this link for future reference:
Just feed himsome very spongy food like bread, cheese, mashed potaoes, etc.
He could get diarrhea from the sugar. If he does,he can have Immodium, kayopectate or any OTC at www.wolfdancer.org/health scroll down for products and dosages.
If he developes any constipation or abdominal pain he should see a vet.. It can take up to 36 hours to pass it all so just monitor his stool til then
Please let me know how he is doing.I will always be here for you.
Your baby should be fine.
Sincerest best wishes,