Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

dog: When I got home she was acting hyped up, then quivering.

Customer Question

dog wants to stay out in garage (it's cold) and she NEVER goes there. She's usually phobic about not going there. When I got home she was acting hyped up, then quivering. Now she's still but won't move from garage. It's late, but does she need emergency?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Martha Windisch replied 7 years ago.

Noone seemed to have answered your question from the 21st. Is she still having problems? Is she still quivering? Did you need to take her to your veterinarian? This is not the best site if something may be an emergency because experts come and go and questions can be overlooked for a while until someone gets to them (i.e. the volume of questions can be high and the experts can get a bit back-logged). I was not on line when you asked this and saw it just now. Do you still need help?