Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts ASAP
How long ago did she ingest it?
How much salt did you give?
Most likely she will be alright, but since she is so small it would be best to get the tablet up. Give the peroxide and wait about 15 minutes. If she doesn't vomit then give 1/2 tablespoon more.
You have up to 2 hours to empty the stomach after ingestion of something. She should vomit the pill up since you caught it so early.
If you don't get the tablet up, I would take her in to an ER tonight. As I said, she probably would be okay, but they can give her something to help decrease the toxic effects and monitor her heartrate, etc., in case it gets low and can give medication to counter act this. I would probably take this precaution since she is so small.