LennyDVM, Veterinarian
Experience:  30 years as owner of a mobile practice treating dogs, cats, horses and other pets.

I have a 3 yr. old P.W. corgi, live in Fl., he is on Sentinel

I have a 3 yr. old P.W. corgi, live in Fl., he is on Sentinel and Frontline Plus, Frontline applied 20 days ago, he has fleas! This has never happened before. He was bathed, House was bombed, and my yard is sprayed monthly for fleas. Is it safe to reapply the Frontline? The Frontline website only says you should not have to. Of course the vet office was closed when this happened! Please help!!! Thank you!
Category: Dog
Expert:  LennyDVM replied 8 years ago.

It is safe to reapply the Frontline. Make sure that you get it on skin and keep him from rolling or shaking for at least 5 minutes so he doesn't shake or rub off the liquid before it gets disperses and dry.

We regularly recommend using it every 3 weeks during the worst of the deer tick season because we often start seeing the ticks at just over 3 weeks.

Let me know if you have follow up questions.