Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
You do not have to worry about chocolate toxicity from the m & m''s as the actual amount of chocolate is very minimal(see below) .It is not necessay to have him throw up but save this link for future reference:
However raisins can be toxic an damage the kidnys so it depends on how many were in the cookies. If there were more than ten I would have a vet see him.
If not, just feed himsome very spongy food like bread, cheese, mashed potatoes, etc.
He could get diarrhea from the sugar. If he does,he can have Immodium, kayopectate or any OTC at www.wolfdancer.org/health scroll down for products and dosages.
If he developes any constipation or abdominal pain he should see a vet.. It can take up to 36 hours to pass it all so just monitor his stool til then
Please let me know how he is doing.I will always be here for you.
I hope baby will be be fine.
Sincerest best wishes,