Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification

dog moderately lethargic, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash that

dog moderately lethargic, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash that looks like human chicken pox, or really bad acne. Has some pit bull in her. has had one litter of 10 puppies. should i take her to the emergency vet tonite or wait til possibly monday
Submitted: 8 years ago via PetPlace.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 8 years ago.

If this were my dog, and she hadn't improved at all after giving her a bland diet, I would take her in to the emergency vet.

Dogs that have vomiting and diarrhea for any extended amount of time run a pretty high risk of becoming dehydrated, and the fact that your girl is already lethargic really concerns me.

I wish I could have given you a quick fix, but I think having a vet take a peek at her is the right thing to do at this point.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes!