How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terri Riba Your Own Question
Terri Riba
Terri Riba, Healthcare Expert
Category: Dog
Satisfied Customers: 31918
Experience:  Expert in canine health and behavior. 20 years of experience with dogs
Type Your Dog Question Here...
Terri Riba is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dog swallowed a small amount of latex paint. He drank a

Resolved Question:

My dog swallowed a small amount of latex paint. He drank a lot of water and milk and is eating should I do anything else?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Terri Riba replied 8 years ago.

Dear friend,


You do NOT have to worry! Latex (water based paints are NOT toxic to your dog.


As long as he is eating and drinking he will be fine.


You dont have to do anything further.


Sincerest best wishes,


Terri Riba and 2 other Dog Specialists are ready to help you

Related Dog Questions