Cher, Dog Caregiver--Extensive Experience
Experience:  Extensive Experience Caring for Canines; Specializing in behavior and health concerns.

Is monkey grass or their berries poisonous to dogs

Do you have a list of foliage that are poisonous to dogs?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for requesting me to answer your question. I was offline when your question came in, so please forgive my delayed response.

Monkey grass IS harmful to dogs. "Many common and popular household plants are highly toxic to dogs. A partial list of toxic plants includes poinsettias, lilies, ferns, devil's ivy, aloe, ivy, mistle toe, azaleas and tulip bulbs. Even monkey grass can be dangerous to a dog, especially a puppy. Click here (link is on the actual webpage--see ASPCA list, below) to download a list of plants that are toxic to dogs and always keep an eye on your puppy when he is outside." From:

You can view a list of plants toxic to dogs, here:

I hope this helped. When in doubt, keep your dog away from any potentially poisonous plant/berries.