The dog would have to eat about 1.5 grams per pound of body weight for it to be toxic. Toxic amounts would cause vomiting, halucinations or death. Did your dog ingest that amount? Also did you tell your vet about it?
Thank you for that information. Vets will not make an opinion unless you purposely gave her something and this is not the case. They see many dogs and cats that come in contact with illegal drugs, to better help the pet they would want to know the specifics, but they aren't going to turn anyone in. IF the dog came in contact with the smoke in the air then it probably did not cause a seizure. Dogs get seizures and sometimes it is idopathic, meaning there is no known cause. Since you just adopted her she may have already had a history of seizures.
I am going to direct you to sites for seizures so you will know when it is an emergency and to help you better understand them.
In the future , should your dog get hold of any type of drug it is a good idea to let the vet know so they can properly treat the dog.