NancyH, Dog Expert:Rescue, Train,Breed,Care
Experience:  30+ yrs dog home vet care & nursing, rescue, behavior&training, responsible show breeding, genetics

my dog has white, small, hard, wart like bumps on the side ...

my dog has white, small, hard, wart like bumps on the side of her mouth..both sides..And a pink, hard, wart like bump on the side of her mouth. she''s a pug
It sounds like your dog has picked up a problem called viral papilloma which is a kind of oral wart. You can read about this here
The site has a picture of some. They can be red, white or pink.
Its a viral infection and while no one is sure just how its transmitted (for example by sharing water bowls or sniffing each other etc) it passes dog to dog.
Dogs usually develop their own immunity to it over time and then the lumps vanish.
However with any lump or bump having a vet exam done is a good idea as if it does happen to be something that needs to be removed its usually best to do so while its small.
Hope this helps you!