No Comment Added
If you are referring to the silica gel packets put in shoe boxes and other things to help absorb moister, generally these type products are not poisonous and should pass through your dog’s system with no ill effect. However, if you want to be positive and it has been less than 2 hours, you can induce vomiting using hydrogen peroxide 3%. Instructions on inducing vomiting can be found here.
If this is a deoxidizer, there are a few different ones. Here is a material safety sheet with ingestion suggestions.
If it was a deoxidizer, i would seek vet care. I hope this information is helpful to you.
I hope you find this information helpful.
Former vol Vet Assistant.Breeder 16+ years Dog trainer / behaviorist