Bunny B
Bunny B, Veterinary Assistant
Experience:  10+ years as a veterinary assistant. 12 + years as a paramedic with current valid certifications.
5213119

are raspberries poisonous to my dogs

my two aussies ate 3/4 of a store bought raspberry pie. Should I be concerned of the berries being toxic?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Bunny B replied 9 years ago.

Raspberries are not toxic to dogs but to many of them can cause diarrhea. Keep an eye out for diarrhea and if they do get diarrhea then you might want to put them on a strict diet of rice and broiled chicken.

I am attaching a web-site that gives a detailed list of which plants are poisonous to dogs. I hope that this helps.

PLANTS THAT ARE POISONOUS TO PETS

It is still best to keep an eye on your dogs and watch for any signs of lethargy or excessive diarrhea. Diarrhea can cause them to become dehydrated very quickly.

Good luck and I hope this has helped.

Sincerely

Bunny

Veterinary Assistant

If you feel your question was answered please hit the ACCEPT button. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to ask. Thank you.