Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst
Experience:  Former vol Vet Assistant.Breeder 18+ years Dog trainer / behaviorist

how do I masterbate my dog

Customer Question

my dog is grumpy and horny. How do I masterbate him. He humps everything.Please help I'm begging!
Category: Dog
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 9 years ago.
Hi Ssee,

If your dog is constantly humping, it could indicate an infection of the prepuce (sheath). You may want to have your vet check him over for this condition.

If a medical condition is ruled out and your dog is mounting people, this is Normally considered a dominance issue. A dog will do this to another dog to exhibit his or her dominance over the other dog and claim the area they are in as their own.

I would say your dog feels that he is the boss in your household if you are not stopping this behavior. You may want to enroll your dog in an obedience class so your dog understands that the people in the house are the masters.

Make your dog work for everything. Working can just be sitting on command. Make your dog sit or lie down before getting food, treats or even affection. This will help as well.

For artificial insemination purposes, you can read specific instructions for collecting sperm here:

Hope this helps.