Bully Breeder
Bully Breeder, Veterinary Assistant
Experience:  10 years breeding, 6 years in Veterinary medicine, Lifetime of Dog ownership

why would one of my dogs take a shit on my bed

No Comment Added
Hello, some dogs will show this type of behavior if they are upset for some reason or if they are wanting attention. Dogs will also do this at times as a show of dominance. More than likely though he is feeing left out or in need of some extra attention. Dogs can throw fits just like people do to show that they are mad at you or are going threw some sort of anxiety. He may be feeling left out if you have been gone a lot lately or he may want some attention if there is a new member to the family. He may also do this as a show of dominance to a new member of the animal family. He kind of marks his spot to show the other new member that he is the top dog and that he is your dog and that the new member is not allowed on the bed. It is hard to say for sure but these are some of the reasons why they would do this. I hope this helps some but if you need anything else please be sure to let me know.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I sort of figured this we have a pitbull she's 6 yrs and we brang a rescued dog he's 5 yrs a cocker spaniel he always wants all the attention and blocks us from paying attention to our pitbull its a big problem he may be going out the door the same way he came in.thank you for your answer