Gina
Gina, Breeder and Health Care Specialist
Experience:  20+ years experience in animal health care. Hobby breeder of Olde English Mastiffs and owned by an English Bulldog.
673497

I am looking for a pug specialist in the Boston, MA area.

I am looking for a pug specialist in the Boston, MA area. Zip code 02453. I am an Ohio breeder who has a puppy in Boston that was diagnosed with medial patellar luxation. The pup passed his health exam at the Ohio vet but was diagnosed in MA. I need a reputable veterinarian in the Boston area for a second opinion. Preferably a pug oriented vet or a medial patellar luxation specialist. Thanks!

pUNK pUGS:

I would highly recommend Boston Veterinary Specialists. I sold 2 mastiffs to a family in Boston and this is where they had them x-rayed against hip dysplasia and they came to me with wonderful remarks regarding this practice. You can read more about them here:

http://www.buzzardsbayvetassociates.com/IndexSpecialty.htm

http://www.buzzardsbayvetassociates.com/DrBlaesersWebPage.htm

It is just outside of Boston :) I wish you all the luck and hope this little guy was misdiagnosed by the MA vet and all turns out well for everyone :)

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Gina's Post: I love it! The doctor was even trained in Ohio lol - I will contact them first thing tomorrow in regards XXXXX XXXXX specific needs!
WONDERFUL I am so glad to be able to help. Please do let me know how you make out. You can send me a private message by clicking my name below, you will see a link for PM..click that and type away :) I will look forward to hearing how you made out :) Good luck
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Gina's Post: I will eep you updated, thanks again!
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Gina's Post: I will keep you updated, thanks again!