IG Momma
IG Momma, Behavioral Consultant
Experience:  Vet tech training, rescue head, responsible show breeder, handler, behavioral consultant

What is a normal heart rate for a 7 month old ...

What is a normal heart rate for a 7 month old Boston Terrier?
A boston's normal heart rate should be between 100-120 beats per minute, however with a puppy, it's not abnormal for their heart rates to be up to 180 beats per minute.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I have a Boston Terrier puppy who has a 120 heart rate and is lethargic with labored breathing (a history of seziure), should I wait and see if she gets better? I'm on a tight budget and if I go to ER it will cost me a fortune.
With the seizure history and labored breathing, you could wait an hour or so and see if she improves, but if there's no improvement within an hour, I'd take her to the ER.