ReneeInsideHelp
ReneeInsideHelp, Veterinary Assistant
Experience:  30+yrs in veterinary hospitals, rescue and emergeny exp. owner of 4 dogs.
2244502

My dog has knots all over her body

When I returned home from work today my dog had small knots all over her body. What could this be? She is acting fine.

It sounds like your dog is having a allergic reaction to something. You can try giving her some benedryl to see if the lumps go down. The dosage is 1mg per pound. They usually come in 25mg capsules. So if she were 50lbs then you would give her two capsules. You can give this every 8 hours up to three times. If the lumps do not go down by morning give your veterinarian a call and have her seen.

Thank you,

Renee'

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
I did not receive the answer.

Thank you,

Renee'