How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask NancyH Your Own Question
NancyH
NancyH, Dog Expert:Rescue, Train,Breed,Care
Category: Dog
Satisfied Customers: 31958
Experience:  30+ yrs dog home vet care & nursing, rescue, behavior&training, responsible show breeding, genetics
127115
Type Your Dog Question Here...
NancyH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

she is acting drunk and drooling alot

Customer Question

she is acting drunk and drooling alot
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  NancyH replied 10 years ago.
If she may have gotten into any antifreeze she needs to see a vet right away.
You can read about this issue here
http://www.petshealth.com/dr_library/antifreeze.html
She may also have gotten into fermented fruit depending on if you have any berry bushes or grape vines or apple trees in your yard area.
Alcohol can be toxic to a dog too.
While its possible this might be due to an inner ear infection I would suggest getting the dog to a vet tonight if at all possible.
Hope this helps you!