NancyH, Dog Expert:Rescue, Train,Breed,Care
Experience:  30+ yrs dog home vet care & nursing, rescue, behavior&training, responsible show breeding, genetics

What can I do to keep my dog awake during the day when I am ...

What can I do to keep my dog awake during the day when I am at work? I come home from work at lunch time to play with her, but I am guessing she sleeps during the morning and afternoon. When I come home in the evening she is very energetic and does not want to go to sleep at night.
You can try giving her something interesting to do. Some people use Kong toys with treats or another of the puzzle toys.
It may help to do a short but fast/hard round of a directed exercise when you get home. A quick fast walk, a game of ball or fetch etc. Brush up on obedience training can work too.
Dogs want to be awake and busy when you are home to be with you.
You could see if a day playing at doggy day care or half a day will help her calm down evenings too.
Hope this helps you!