NancyH, Dog Expert:Rescue, Train,Breed,Care
Experience:  30+ yrs dog home vet care & nursing, rescue, behavior&training, responsible show breeding, genetics

I just noticed today my dog has a goiter quite swollen in ...

I just noticed today my dog has a goiter quite swollen in his throat. It just seems to have come on quite quickly. I take him in the shower with me every Sunday morn, and just noticed it today. There has been no changes in his diet of dry dog food, unless he scavaged something elsewhere. Is there a treatment or something natural I can give him in his diet to cure this.
This is probably an inflamed lymph node you are seeing. Swelling usually indicates infection of some sort and should be checked out by your vet.
Might be a tooth infection or could be something more serious.
There isn't really a home treatment for this instead you should see your vet this week.
You can check the mouth for teeth that look tartar covered or infected gums.
Hope this helps you!