Christina A.T.
Christina A.T., Dog Holistic Healthcare
Experience:  Dog holistic healthcare! 30 yrs in healthcare, behavior, rescue, and socializing.
516285

Does a dogs stomach get bigger when pregnant. My dog has ...

Customer Question

Does a dogs stomach get bigger when pregnant. My dog has been pregnant for 4 weeks and her stomach hasn't gotten bigger.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Christina A.T. replied 10 years ago.
You will notice her stomach get larger closer to the end of pregnancy and also the milk will come in at the end. The puppies are still quite small at this point.

Here is some interesting information that you should read before you gets to the end of her pregnancy. Especially the info about taking her temperature so that you'll know just about exactly when the puppies will be delivered.
http://www.pets.ca/articles/article-dogpregnant.htm

Please let me know if I can be of further help.
Did you have a chance to Review the information that I posted for you regarding your dogs pregnancy?