Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
There are a couple of concerns. You DO need to see the vet. I would not even wait until tomorrow. I would find an after hours vet to take the dog to right away.
She could have an intestinal obstruction from the chicken bone and this is very dangerous.
She could also have pyometra, a dangerous uterine infection.
No matter what, you need to see the vet.
Let me know if you have more questions about this.