You can try the old gum removal trick that works on people hair:
1. Put ice cubes in a plastic bag.
2. Apply ice cubes to gum until gum freezes and hardens.
3. Gently break gum away from the hair.
4. If the freezing method fails, apply a small amount of nontoxic oil, such as canola or olive oil, to hair around gum and to gum itself.
5. Massage oil into hair and gum; leave for 20 minutes.
6. Gently comb out gum. It should slide out easily. If it doesn't, repeat the process.
Or you can try:
Or you can:
Use almond oil. Rub a little bit of the oil on the gum. The gum will slide right out of your hair. Not only does this get rid of the gum, you will also see added shine in your hair. Almond oil is great for your hair. You can kill two birds with one stone.
Let me know if you have questions.