Hi for vomiting as a home remedy usually the recommendation is to not give any food or water overnight and then see your vet.
This may be due to intestinal upset from a change in food, intestinal parasites such as worms, coccidia, or giardia, or he could have a viral infection starting too if he is not up to date on shots.
This could also be due to a swallowed non food item, ingestion of something toxic including plants, mushrooms, chemicals etc.
If might be pancreatic inflammation due to an overly fatty treat or a liver or kidney problem causing the vomitnig too.
So seeing the vet to find out what is going on should be a priority.
An over the counter med you might try would be Pepcid or Tagamet or Zantac.
Be sure to tell the vet when you see them if you use any of these.
You can read about dose amounts (and cautions) scrolling down on the pages here
If your dog might have gotten into anything toxic (including toxic plants), appears dehydrated (see if a pinch of skin over the shoulder blade stays stuck in a tent form or flows back down normally when released), has a rectal temp over 103.5F (normal is 100.5-102.5 Fahrenheit or 38 - 39.2 Celsius ), has gums or tongue that look white, blue, gray or yellow tinted where they are normally pink, has a slow color refill if you press on a pink area of gum or tongue, is having difficulty breathing, or is becoming more lethargic and non responsive to you as time goes on then you may want to get the dog in to see an emergency vet if one is available in your area.
This site may help you locate an emergency vet if you need one
Otherwise you may want to see your vet first thing when they open.
Hope this helps you!