Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat started throwing up and having drips of diarrehea and

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: my cat started throwing up and having drips of diarrehea and straining and trying to go. He hasnt eaten or drank anything on his own. we have given him things in a syringe. i booked him an appt tomorrow afternoon but am terrified the cost i am hoping that he will get better on his own. he stopped throwing up and going to the bathroom and had one normal bowel movement yesterday
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: do you have any thoughts? there is nothing he could have eaten. i have a 18 m old and everything is locked up
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: leo and hes 11
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about leo?
Customer: no
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

By the sound of it, your companion was vomiting and having diarrhea and that's stopped. Is this correct?