Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Shanti, my cat, is 17 years old. She had in track infection

Customer Question

Good morning. Shanti, my cat, is 17 years old. She had in track infection and she was treated. Now , during 4 days she has not eat anything. She drinks pleanty
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations cats can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about,?
Customer: sorry she drinks water 4 times a day. I help her by rubbing her tummy so she can pee. I give her vitamin b12.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) How was Shanti treated? Antibiotics? If so, what is the name?
2) When did Shanti last have bloodwork performed?
3) Any vomiting or diarrhea?