Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

She has been vomiting up small amounts of clear liquid with

Customer Question

She has been vomiting up small amounts of clear liquid with greenish color x a few weeks but eats like a horse and normal bowel and urine and acts like a kitten
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the kitten eat anything unusual?
Customer: the only difference is I have had her on Iams dry Digestive Care in th elight pink bag and they switched their formula now called Sensitive stomach and ever since then she has been vomiting.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sensitive?
Customer: so I switched her to the normal food green bag and still this is happening. Otherwise she is healthy and has never had any medical issues ever. still runs around the house at 100 mph.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) How old is this cat?
2) Have any changes in diet been tried since observing the switch in formula?
3) Any diarrhea?
4) Has she had any diagnostic testing performed since the vomiting began?