Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

He is 2 year old his stomach is moving in and out like

Customer Question

He is 2 year old his stomach is moving in and out like labored breathing but he is not actually breathing laboured . He has had normal bowe movement today but wasn't interested in food.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: He doesn't appear any different apart from his stomach moving in and out.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. John replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Does his abdomen seem to be moving out with his chest moving in and vice versa?

What color are his gums?

Does his abdomen seem enlarged or distended?

Any coughing?