Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My son rescued an abandoned kitten, which was only 4-5 weeks

Customer Question

My son rescued an abandoned kitten, which was only 4-5 weeks old. We have been seeing the
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the kitten?
Customer: He had a uri and was given antibiotics. Hes worse, he has a swollen head, eating but not gaining weight, poor motor function. Today he slept all day and was trying to keep warm...
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the kitten. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Jake
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jake?
Customer: He was a stray with mysterious background. We have been caring for him since he was 4 weeks.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 12 days ago.

I am sorry you have not gotten help from an expert before now. I just came online and saw your question.

I am not able to make calls for the website but I can answer questions here. Let me know if you would like to continue with me typing, or if you want to wait for an expert who can make calls.

How is the kitten today? I see you have cared for him since he was 4 weeks old; how old is he now?