Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

There is a hole with puss on this kitten I have been taking

Customer Question

Hey, there is a hole with puss on this kitten I have been taking care of from it's mom and the other kitten outside....it is behind it's ear. Mom and I are going out of town for a week tomorrow and will not be able to take care of this and I have no one that this kitten will trust but me
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Callie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Callie?
Customer: Well I have had Callie spade and shots and all of that
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 19 days ago.

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

Expert:  Terri replied 19 days ago.

How old is the kitten?

Expert:  Terri replied 19 days ago.

Go to Walmart and get raw honey.

You can apply raw honey to any sore or irritated areas. It is a remarkable healing agent:

http://winterparkhoney.ecrater.com/p/4865201/16-oz-melaleuca-honey-raw-unheated

http://oramanukahoney.com.au/animal_care.html

Apply it several times a day to the hole until you leave. It will begin healing immediately so by the time you go it should look much better.

Please let me know how she is doing. Just reply here or if you prefer, we can speak on the phone.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed and I will always be here for you and your kitty.

Kind regards,

Terri