Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My daughter's cat destroys houseplants. He has a clean

Customer Question

My daughter's young cat destroys houseplants. He has a clean litterbox, but he enjoys pooping in the pots and destroying the houseplants. Suggestions?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

Expert:  Terri replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry you are having trouble with Bullet. Soiling in plants is very common because outdoors they would go in the bushes.

All you need to do is add orange or lemon peel to the plant earth, just on top.Cats HATE the smell of citrus so Bullet will avoid the plants.

Please let me know how he is doing .

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,

Terri

Expert:  Terri replied 5 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Bullet. How is everything going?

Terri