Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Cat has chef. On usual drugs. Can I put serrapeptase enter.

Customer Question

Cat has chef. On usual drugs. Can I put serrapeptase enter. Coated in his food,and will that help his heart scar tissue prob?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Scotty. 11 yrs.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Scotty?
Customer: He seems to be doing good now after R.E.M. All fluid from lungs chest etc.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 24 days ago.

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

Expert:  Terri replied 24 days ago.

Please list all medication Scotty takes presently.

Expert:  Terri replied 24 days ago.

serrapeptase is an enzyme.It is safe for Scotty, however there are no studies to confirm it's effacasy:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1115-SERRAPEPTASE.aspx?activeIngredientId=1115&activeIngredientName=SERRAPEPTASE

I do recommend the Chinese herb Pe Min Kan Wan. It is a small pill, that can be given with food.

Please let me know how he is doing .

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,

Terri