Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

He went missing for about 5 day's. He has a small open wound

Customer Question

He went missing for about 5 day's. He has a small open wound on his paw. I have been keeping it clean but at night he freaks out by the other cats when they get near his foot. I have separated him but wakes me up all hours of the night. Just pd to see if I could help him out with maybe a 1/4 of my .25
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the cat bleeding a lot?
Customer: Not to much and no puss at all
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Sammy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Sammy?
Customer: Is doesn't handle pain well at all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you think the answer will be tonight or tomorrowThank you
Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there anyone here to help ????????
Expert:  nekovet replied 1 month ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

What were you thinking of giving him (our drugs are often not cat safe)?

Can you take a photo of this would to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.