Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

We are attempting to cApture a very smart feral cat. Thought

Customer Question

We are attempting to cApture a very smart feral cat. Thought if we cod make him drowsy we get him created. He hangs out on my back porch. Any suggestions?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: No name and appears to be a mature adult he is not neutered and is very aggressive and territorial and unfortunately we have other out door cats that he is. It permitting to get food or shelter
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about and?
Customer: We are able approach him and pet him but picking him up is out of the question
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 30 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I have done TNR work for the majority of my life and would be happy to offer some tips. First things first, has a trap been considered?