Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I just got home and found diarrhea in the living room, pee

Customer Question

I just got home and found diarrhea in the living room, pee in the bathroom and a little bit of vomit by the litter box
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?
Customer: She seems fine but she keeps licking her but and gets a little agitated when I go to pet near her tail No, she didn't. Other than wet cat food last week that came with the dry food. but other than that she is eating all regular indoor cat food
JA: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: her name is ***** ***** she is about 8 or 9 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jinx?
Customer: she had stomach issues before during the summer a little bit, with throwing up water and plant pieces because she got into the house plants. but other than that she is healthy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Any risk of her ingesting house plants again?
2) Has she eaten pieces of any toys or other household items?
3) Anything obvious in the vomit like fur?
4) When was she last checked for intestinal parasites by your vet through a fecal analysis?
5) Is she indoors only?