Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I have two siamise cats, from the same littler, female

Customer Question

i have two siamise cats, from the same littler, female Tinkerbell and male Ceasar, 7 years old, we lost a third cat about five month ago, the male Ceasar started to cry, howl all the time, after a few weeks we took him to a vet, they found nothing wrong and sugested a few things over the counter, tried all, we change vets, same thing, then we went to accupunture, nothing still screaming, we then changed again and this time she did blood test and blood pressure, again nothing wrong. She finally, three days ago prescribed Xanax 1 ml, the first night it was worst, last night not a beep out of him, he is the sweetest cat, we play, cuddle, talk to him, and it doesn't seem to make him happy. In the mean time we brought home my mom's cat, 12 years old female Michi, so far we have to have her locked up because our Tinkerbell keeps growling at her, Ceasar is ok with Michi. Any ideas? help please!!
JA: OK. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your mom's cat?
Customer: she is really sweet, loving, and pretty healthy.
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Michi.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK
Expert:  Terri replied 1 month ago.

How long is mom's cat there?

Did she ever live with another cat?

Is Tinkerbelle the head kitty (pack leader)?

Has Ceasar stopped all howling?

After your reply please give me a few minutes to type detailed answer.