Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I have been trying to communicate with PitRottMommy but now

Customer Question

I have been trying to communicate withCustomerbut now the screen seems frozen. This whole thing is not working. I wish I could cancel but I have already paid.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?
Customer: I went over this a few minutes ago from another computer. This is the 10-month-old male cat with sporadic fits of irregular breathing.
JA: Where does the cat seem to hurt?
Customer: He does not hurt. He seems perfectly comfortable and happy. But he has sporadic fits of irregular breathing. I was trying to send a video as an attachment toCustomerbut it appeared to cause the screen to freeze.
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Diablo Blanco, "D.B." for short.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Blanco?
Customer: Not really. He was born by C-section 10 months ago. He is the most intelligent and active of the 3 siblings. He exhibits this odd breathing and slight tremor of the front legs while sleeping for maybe 3-4 minutes, then resumes regular breathing without awakening. It is different from the REM sleep twitching. It is irregular breathing heavy enough to move his head and forelimbs but not the back legs. He does it sometimes when awake but resting. It does not appear to bother him in any way.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Helen, if you wish to cancel, I can contact customer service and start the process for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is just not working. I tried to add the video as an attachment, it froze the screen. I was shunted back to "Dr. Terri" and forced to pay a second (or third?) time. Then I when I typed in the case number, I was shunted to an Employment Lawyer!!! I cannot deal with this. I have wasted over an hour and lost money. I want a complete refund.

I'll get it done. Bear in mind that it may lock the threads (and usually does) so any replies you make after I send the request I won't be able to respond to.

Good luck with your companion. I hope you are able to figure out what is going on with him.