Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I was just chatting with Pearl about my cat, but I was on a

Customer Question

I was just chatting with Pearl Wilson about my cat, but I was on a government computer and am not allowed to use it for financial transactions, so I switched to my home computer. Can I get reconnected?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Hi Helen, it's likely the communication was lost as it did not make it into this chat box. How can I help you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My cat has periods of irregular breathing accompanied by movements of the front legs and sometimes the head, mostly when sleeping but sometimes when just relaxing and partly awake. He does not seem disturbed by this. He is very healthy and active. Should I be worried?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am confused by your pricing system. I hope I am not being double-charged.

Do you have or are you able to take video of these episodes?

There's no time limit on our chat, so if you need time to do this that's completely acceptable.

I will contact customer service for you at the end of the chat to ensure a double charge does not happen.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have taken a cellphone video of the cat. I am not quite sure how to transfer this to my computer for you to view it.

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like tinypic.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
For some reason, your system is not letting me add the file. I will try again.The system says the file is too large. Meanwhile I have been charged a second (third??) time and sent to an Employment Lawyer when I gave the case number 16751892-643. This is just not working. I want a complete refund.